Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 63.910 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,063,775 Dinar (Mex$ 32,292) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (43 minutes ago)