Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 62.617 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,033,858 Dinar (Mex$ 16,511) in Ciudad Juárez.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)