Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.898 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 626,688 Dinar (Mex$ 9,510) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)