Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.998 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,390,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,200,612 Dinar (Bs 10,262) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)