Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01507 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 82 Dinar (Bs 5,452) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)