Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.696 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,245,121 Dinar (Bs 10,490) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 1 hour ago)