Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21069 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,004,731 Dinar (4,768,856 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (15 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)