Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20894 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,266,600 Dinar (6,062,091 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)