Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21260 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,306,796 Dinar (6,146,686 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (43 minutes ago)