Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20430 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,233,848 Dinar (6,039,484 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)