Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04748 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,111 Dinar (Bs 44,452) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)