Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01995 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 71% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 852 Dinar (Bs 42,706) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)