Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 17,807,488 Dinar (Bs 152,211) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)