Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1466.979 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,171,636 Dinar (€1,480) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)