Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1452.226 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,128 Dinar (€2.84) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fresno, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)