Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,189 Dinar (€1.72) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (39 minutes ago)