Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08631 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,115 Dinar (Rp 70,848) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)