Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08768 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,715 Dinar (Rp 65,179) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)