Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08574 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,408 Dinar (Rp 74,735) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)