Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.104 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,989,461 Dinar (₩3,612,417) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)