Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,800,951 Dinar (₩3,431,867) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)