Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.656 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 952,491 Dinar (25,295 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 909,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)