Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.284 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 404,780 Dinar (12,538 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)