Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.768 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 488,674 Dinar (14,471 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)