Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.452 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 487,956 Dinar (14,164 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)