Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.380 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 487,564 Dinar (14,606 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)