Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,444,905 Dinar ($8,963) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (38 minutes ago)