Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,035,367 Dinar ($6,804) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)