Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 797.567 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,056,691 Dinar (NZ$7,594) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)