Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.869 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,504,400 Dinar (NZ$7,426) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (43 minutes ago)