Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 817.454 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,564,426 Dinar (NZ$6,807) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)