Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.241 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,159,663 Dinar (元6,161) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)