Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.965 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,589,664 Dinar (руб 79,622) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)