Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.432 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,961 Dinar (57 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (42 minutes ago)