Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 127.809 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,328 Dinar (57 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)