Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.500 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,163 Dinar (34 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)