Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 129.384 IQD / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,760 Dinar (52 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)