Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 364.450 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (S/. 10) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)