Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 350.656 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,125 Dinar (S/. 9) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)