Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 363.250 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 644,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 498,092 Dinar (S/. 1,371) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)