Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.501 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 845,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 594,099 Dinar (S/. 1,639) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)