Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.624 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 829,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 581,358 Dinar (S/. 1,590) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)