Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.052 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 851,839 Dinar (Mex$ 14,425) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)