Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.636 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 699,671 Dinar (Mex$ 11,170) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)