Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.622 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 707,537 Dinar (Mex$ 10,620) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (27 minutes ago)