Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 63.264 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 699,993 Dinar (Mex$ 11,065) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)