Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.800 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,466,409 Dinar (CH$814,534) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)