Cost of living comparison between Chihuahua, Mexico and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.873 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 897,200 Dinar (Mex$ 16,058) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)