Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.158 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (元22) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)