Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 345.181 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,542,077 Dinar (S/. 4,467) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)