Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.363 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,375,299 Dinar (S/. 3,816) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)