Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.862 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,346,101 Dinar (S/. 3,710) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)