Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.140 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,316,806 Dinar (S/. 3,646) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)