Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.005 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 9,147,196 Dinar (¥831,197) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,960,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)