Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.966 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,220,833 Dinar (33,944 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,170,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)