Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.078 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,288,294 Dinar (36,726 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)