Cost of living comparison between Chiang Rai, Thailand and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.421 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,905,099 Dinar (57,003 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (30 minutes ago)