Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.309 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,240,428 Dinar (34,163 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $578 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)