Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.933 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 416,883 Dinar (9,489₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (26 minutes ago)