Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.865 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 899,248 Dinar (20,043₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)