Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.834 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 863,047 Dinar (19,250₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)