Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.425 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 858,420 Dinar (18,898₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)