Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.706 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 906,090 Dinar (20,732₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)