Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.753 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,819 Dinar (руб 92) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)