Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.284 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,163,597 Dinar (元6,280) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)