Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.965 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,311,690 Dinar (元7,497) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)