Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1397.208 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,683,425 Dinar (€1,921) in Chemnitz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)