Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,399,212 Dinar (€1,748) in Chemnitz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)