Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.740 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 840,200 Dinar (руб 40,512) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)