Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.029 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 748,267 Dinar (руб 39,323) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)