Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.303 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 755,709 Dinar (руб 37,222) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)