Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.799 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,031,749 Dinar (руб 52,111) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)