Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 882.859 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,078,755 Dinar (C$8,018) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (41 minutes ago)