Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 904.369 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,487,376 Dinar (C$3,856) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)