Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 924.451 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,005,690 Dinar (C$4,333) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)