Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,159,971 Dinar ($6,992) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (39 minutes ago)