Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,001,262 Dinar ($5,928) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Darmstadt costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,499 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (22 minutes ago)