Cost of living comparison between Charleston, South Carolina, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1161.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,397,270 Dinar ($7,233) in Charleston, South Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)