Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.865 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,296,185 Dinar (R$ 3,582) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)