Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 385.827 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,742,828 Dinar (R$ 7,109) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)