Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.556 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,250,055 Dinar (R$ 4,064) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)