Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 367.814 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,416,897 Dinar (R$ 3,852) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)