Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1462.817 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,235,798 Dinar (€1,528) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)