Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1376.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,943,201 Dinar (€1,412) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (40 minutes ago)