Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.175 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,379,795 Dinar (元24,042) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)