Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.731 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,496,260 Dinar (元23,951) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)