Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 185.003 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 999,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 527,071 Dinar (元2,849) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)