Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,666,315 Dinar (₩9,051,878) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)