Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.442 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,199,526 Dinar (32,916 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 3 hours ago)