Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.236 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,096,043 Dinar (31,106 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 992,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)