Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.694 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 522,086 Dinar (15,495 ฿) in Changwat Rayong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)