Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.021 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 755,360 Dinar (元4,291) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)