Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.049 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 29% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,620,625 Dinar (元8,664) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)