Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.058 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 850,757 Dinar (₨47,112) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)