Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 947,582 Dinar (€684) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)