Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1255.586 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,001,025 Dinar (€797) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)