Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.103 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,576 Dinar (₨412) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (40 minutes ago)