Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.299 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,480,690 Dinar (41,947 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)