Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.197 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,381,354 Dinar (38,162 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)