Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.296 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,446,550 Dinar (40,984 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (42 minutes ago)