Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.864 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,535,093 Dinar (40,542 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)