Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.909 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,151,564 Dinar (24,549 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)