Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.382 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 580,731 Dinar (Mex$ 9,162) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)