Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,209,015 Dinar ($1,895) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)