Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,680,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,779,613 Dinar ($2,382) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)