Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1149.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,342,009 Dinar ($1,168) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (38 minutes ago)