Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.748 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,203,125 Dinar (Php50,661) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)