Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.059 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,790,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,450,215 Dinar (Php62,892) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)